JTM Airlines, a privately held firm, is looking to buy additional gates at its home airport for $1,500,000. It has money in the bank, but that money may not be spent as it is used to pay salaries, suppliers, and equipment. It asked its bank for a loan, but the bank refused unless the project had a return higher than JTM's weighed average cost of capital. Separately, PAN Airways's CEO approached JTM's CEO to sell the airline. As a result of all this, JTM has contracted you to:
1. Calculate JTM's weighed average cost of capital (WACC) based on two airlines trading in the capital markets – PDM and GAL. Since JTM does not trade, it has no beta, so you need to use these two firms as proxies. JTM's CFO kindly gave you the necessary information on PDM and GAL for you to do this.
2. Aside from the purchase price, the gates will require a working capital infusion of $1,500,000 at purchase. JTM estimates the gates will generate cash flows of $295,500 in year 1, inflating at 4%/year over the next 12 years. After that, the gates will revert back to the airport operator. Half the working capital is recovered at the end. Calculate the NPV and IRR of the gates.
3. You were given PAN's 2020 income statement (IS) and balance sheet (BS), along with forecasts of the revenue growth. Forecast the IS and BS for the next 5 years.
4. The price discussed by the two CEOs is $6.5M. You must value PAN Airways using free cash flows to see if this price is fair or not.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.