Aristotle defined character as “the decisions a person makes when the choice is not obvious.” Another well-known definition of character is the way people act when no one is looking. Firms that have “character” tend to perform better over time.
1. Find at least 1 Scripture verse that is related to character and to a firm that has character.
Use one of the following
a. Proverbs 10:9 – Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out.
b. 2 Timothy 2:22 – So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.
c. Hebrews 13:5 – Keep your life free from love of money and be content with what you have, for he said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
2. In a 500-word (12 point, double-spaced) document that is in current APA format, discuss your Scripture verse within the context of marketing management.
3. Relate this to a specific for-profit brand or business organization of your choosing.
4. Use three scholarly sources as references.
5. Submit the assignment as a Microsoft Word document.
Discuss how Christian faith impacts marketing management decisions in the selected organization, including how faith was the source of its marketing management decisions, and how many company founders have demonstrated such faith.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.