1. Investigate the Website of California's attorney general’s office (or other appropriate agency for the state in which you reside) and determine what must be done in your jurisdiction to form a: sole proprietorship or limited liability company.
2. Research any web sites that can be identified via the strings “joint venture+interior design” and “joint venture+architecture.”
3. Make up a name for a design firm that is NOT based on your actual name or any other first/last name. Do an Internet search for that firm name to see if it exists. Identify at least five locations where that firm name is used.
4. Online, research the forms: for the EIN, and Schedule C of the federal 1040.
5. Research online specific requirements for licensing or registration of interior designers in a state (jurisdiction).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.