I'm working on a autocad question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Civil3D: 3. Open Surface HW.dwg in Civil3D (located in Assignment folder). Complete the following tasks. (Filename format: YourLastName_HW6_P3)
a. Download and unzip the “Survey Databases” folder from Blackboard (located in Assignment folder).
b. Make the “Survey1 Data_Complete” survey database available by right clicking on “Survey Databases” and change the working folder to the folder you just unzipped – “Survey Databases”). Once “Survey1 Data_Complete” appears in Civil3D, then right click it and select “Open for edit”
c. Create a new surface called “Ex Topo”.
i. Make “Contours and Triangles” the surface style.
ii. Insert Site-Contours.dwg as a block into the drawing with an insertion point of 0, 0, 0. Allow exploding.
iii. Under the “Ex Topo” surface definition in Prospector, add contour data. Keep the following options selected: Filling in gaps in contour data, Adding points to flat Page 3 of 3 triangle edges, Adding points to flat edges. Draw a selection box around the entire drawing and hit enter to finish adding the contour data to the surface ExTopo.
d. Create a new surface called “Ex Road”. i. Add the point group “ExRoad”
ii. Since the elevation change along the road is minimal, make “Contours 0.5’ and 2.5’ (Design)” the surface style. You will need to type in this range manually.
e. Within the “Ex Topo” surface:
i. Make the red diagonal polyline at the far north end of the site into a breakline called “Ridge”
ii. Delete any triangles outside the red outer rectangular border.
iii. There is a blown survey shot floating high above the site. Delete this by: Go into the surface properties of “Ex Topo”. Under the definition tab -> build: Change “Elevation <” to 100; Change “Exclude elevations greater than” to Yes; Change “Elevation >” to 330.
iv. Rebuild the drawing if necessary.
v. Label the contours with the elevations.
vi. Color the surface by slope magnitude. Choose the following options:
i. Range 1: 0 – 2% (Dark red)
ii. Range 2: 2 – 5% (Bright red)
iii. Range 3: 5 – 10% (Orange)
iv. Range 4: 10 – 20% (Yellow)
v. Range 5: 20% – default max (Green)
vii. Insert a legend for the slope colors.
4. Complete Module 6 – Tutorial 5 – “Visibility Check.” This problem shows you how to determine if a building’s view will be obstructed or for checking traffic visibility. (Filename format: YourLastName_HW6_P4)
5. Complete Module 6 – Tutorial 6 – “Earthwork.” This problem shows you how to perform earthwork calculations, such as determining the volume of cut and fill needed for a construction project. (Filename format: YourLastName_HW6_P5
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.