Diagnostic Paper Assignment
This assignment is due at the end of Week 7.
Students will select one psychological disorder described in your readings from the course textbook, Psychopathology: Foundations for a Contemporary Understanding, 4th edition (Maddux & Winstead, 2016). addressing the following points:
1. Thoroughly describe the disorder in terms of symptom presentation and DSM-5 diagnostic criteria.
2. Discuss treatment options for this disorder, being sure to outline both pharmacological and psychotherapy-based options.
3. Select a minimum of one peer reviewed scholarly journal article from the APUS Library that relates to your selected diagnosis. Summarize the article and discuss how it relates to your selected diagnosis.
The required minimum length of this paper is 8 pages, in addition to a required a cover page and a reference list. Papers must comply with APA formatting rules, including font size and margins, and must have a scholarly focus and tone. Quoting of published material and use of the first-person "I" are not permitted and will result in point loss. All source material must be paraphrased into your own words and cited appropriately.
On submission your work will auto-run through Turnitin.com's plagiarism checker software.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.