If a specific concept is noted in parenthesis, you'll want to be certain that you include it in your narrative for that item.
Be prepared to discuss: (A paragraph or so per question.)
1. The meaning of reflection as discussed in class materials.
2. Attention in a learning experience (from Fiddler and Marienau)
3. Describe the Feedback Loop (from Korthhagen and Vasalos)
4. Reasons you are continuing your education (from Korthhagen and Vasalos Onion Model)
5. Describe yourself as a learner and provide a specific example of a past learning experience.
6. Describe a new learning experience you've had and how your opinions were challenged (or not) (from the David Kolb Acquisition model.)
7. Being a Team Player (from Kegan and Lahey)
8. The impact of personal beliefs and opinions on how we view things.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.