If you can visualize the path that blood takes through the heart and know what the heart is doing during diastole and systole, many other concepts will be easier for you to understand. The diagram below shows the path of the blood through the heart. Use this diagram and any other sources that you find appropriate to help you to understand this concept. Answer any of the following questions to show your understanding of this concept.
1. Describe the flow of blood through the heart.
2. What happens in the heart during ventricular diastole? What chambers relax and allow blood to fill the chamber? Which chambers contract and push blood out of the chamber? What valves are open during diastole? What valves are closed?
3. What happens in the heart during ventricular systole? What chambers relax and allow blood to fill the chamber? Which chambers contract and push blood out of the chamber? What valves are open during systole? What valves are closed?
4. What is occurring when you hear the S1, S2?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.