In this exercise, you will compile summary data based on an inventory listing for Educational Endeavors. Then you will determine the inventory balance for a product category using three methods. Last, you will create a PivotTable and a PivotChart. 1. Open EA4-A1-Inventory from your Chapter 04 folder and save it as: EA4-A1-Inventory-[YourName]
2. Use a function to display the total number of product categories in cell B2. 3. Populate the cells as described for the Construction Paper product category: In this cell:
Use a function to display the:
Cell J5 Cell K5 Cell L5 Cell M5
Number of years for which an inventory balance is displayed Average inventory balance for the five years shown Maximum inventory balance for the five years shown Minimum inventory balance for the five years shown
Hint: Make sure the formula in cell J5 will update properly if any currently blank cells are later filled in.
4. Copy the formulas in the range J5:M5 and paste them such that the calculations will be performed for all product categories.
5. Enter formulas in the range E63:I63 to add the inventory balances for each year.
Use Inventory Costing Methods 6. Switch to the Construction Paper tab. 7. Use the CONCATENATE function to enter LIFO Inventory Balance in cell A17. 8. Enter a formula in cell B17 to calculate the ending inventory balance for construction paper under the LIFO method.
9. In cell A18, use the CONCATENATE function to enter FIFO Inventory Balance.
10. Enter a formula in cell B18 to calculate the ending inventory balance for construction paper under the FIFO method.
11. In cell A19, use the CONCATENATE function to enter WA Inventory Balance. 12. Enter a formula in cell B19 to calculate the ending inventory balance for construction paper under the weighted average method.
13. Enter a formula in the appropriate location on the Inventory Listing tab to display the fifth-year LIFO inventory balance for construction paper.
14. Apply the 3 Symbols (Uncircled) icon set and Red – White – Green color scale to the range K5:K62.
15. Create a PivotTable on the Inventory Listing tab based on the inventory balances displayed for all five years.
16. Rename the new worksheet tab containing the PivotTable. 17. Display the Year 5 Inventory Balances within the PivotTable with: • Country of Manufacture in the Rows area • Product Category in the Columns area • A filter that excludes all but the Active product department
18. Add a slicer that limits the data to product categories that earned at least a 3 of 5 online rating.
19. Create a 3-D Clustered Column PivotChart and display the Online Rating category in the legend.
20. Position the PivotChart and slicer in a logical manner.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.