Instructions for Answer to 2 Question
1- After Each DQ (question), write down references
2- 300 minimum words for every DQ, you can go up to 800 words but answer should be complete.
3- 2-3 Peer Reviewed/ scholarly references for each question
4- References should be within 4 years
5- I am in acute care nurse practitioner program.
6- The response to the DQ is expected to be a minimum of 300 words. A minimum of two peer reviewed/ scholarly resources are expected. These need to be appropriate for a clinical professional to guide decisions about patient care. If a textbook is used for one of these responses, the other needs to be journal or professional-level website. The references need to be correctly formatted, as do the citations for those references. “ Question words” don’t count towards 300 minimum count”
Complete the following discussion question using the DxR website:
1. Access the DxR Clinician website at https://gcu.dxrclinician.com/.
2. Select the folder labeled: gcu_npstudents_patients.
3. Select the Robert Burne – Blurred Vision case study.
4. Upon clicking on the case, you will see the "Enter Case" button at the top of the page. Select "Enter Page." Under "Name," enter First Initial, Last Name, all in lower case. Leave password blank. This will give you entry into the case study.
5. Complete the Robert Burne – Blurred Vision case.
6. Discuss possible differential diagnoses and the strategies that you used to assess this patient. Synthesize this information and explain what you learned and how you will improve in the future.
A nurse practitioner is following up with a patient who was treated for chronic sinusitis 3 weeks ago. The patient reports that her symptoms, maxillary sinus pressure, sneezing, headaches, and fatigue, are still the same as they were 3 weeks ago. The patient completed a 5-day course of azithromycin. In addition, the patient does not understand why she is still having symptoms. The nurse practitioner looks back in the chart and does not find any documentation regarding patient education completed at the last office visit. What patient education would be important for the nurse practitioner to review for a chronic sinusitis patient? Justify your explanation.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.