INSY 3330 – Introduction to E-Commerce
HTML Assignment 1
Create a simple website about your favorite “Sport Team” or your favorite “TV Series.”
1. Go to https://glitch.com/ and start a new project by clicking on “New Project” then “glitch-hello-website” options.
2. Use the index.html file for the first part of your assignment (Don’t rename it).
3. Delete “Hello!” from the <head></head> part of your codeand add a short descriptive title in its place.
4. In the <body> element, delete “Hi there!” from the <h1> element and replace it with a heading that shows the main topic of the page.
5. Delete the text from the <p> element and replace it with text with a brief description (3 – 5 sentences).
6. Add another paragraph (<p>) element with 3 – 5 sentences explaining why you like that team or tv series.
7. Use an appropriate HTML tag to emphasize (bold) one main sentence or keyword in your description.
8. Search Google and find an appropriate HTML tag to add an underline to one sentence. Here is an example:
I’m a real fan of Manchester United Soccer Team.
9. Add a related image to your website. Adjust the width and height of the image (height=300px, width=400px)
10. Add a link to your page which provides more information about your favorite “Sport Team” or “TV Series”
11. (Extra Point) Can you add a small image to your page and make it as a link? (You should be able to click on the image and that direct you to a new page)
12. Add an “unordered list” to your site and name three or more players or actors/actresses that played main roles in your selected Sport Team or TV series. Example:
List of three main players in Man United:
• Ruud van Nistelrooy
• David Beckham
• Ryan Giggs
13. Add a table to your web site and describe more about those individuals in your list. Here is an example: (Be creative you can have different headings in your work)
Ruud van Nistelrooy
Ruud van Nistelrooy is a retired Dutch footballer and a current manager for the PSV youth team. A former striker, he is the
fourth- highest goalscorer in UEFA Champions League history with 56 goals.
July 1, 1976
14. Change the background color of the table to your desired color
15. Add at least one more element of your choosing (e.g., a paragraph, image, list, etc.)to make add more content/interest to the page.
16. Submit your webpage:
• Click the Share button (upper-left corner of the page).
• Click the Copy button to copy the URL.
• Go to the assignment in Canvas and submit the URL through the link provided.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.