e Literature Review for the Signature Assignment for this class. the Organization i am using is TESLA intructions are in the attachments 3-4 pages
Individual Assignment #2 Literature Review
Length: The guideline is 3-4 pages (not including Title Page or reference section), double-spaced (Times Roman 12 font with standard 1” margins). APA Headings.
Due: Week 5 Sunday by midnight
Post: Week 5 Assignments folder Using TurnitIn
By Sunday midnight, submit a 3-4 page Literature Review for the Signature Assignment for this class. Remember you are using the same organization for all three individual assignments in this class. The purpose of this assignment is to collect data and information that you will use for the final assignment analysis. For each of the three areas listed below, collect data and information and list it with the respective references. The purpose of the assignment is to gather enough information to be able to complete the company analysis in the final assignment. You can list all the data and information with their corresponding citations in a bullet point writing. For each of the three categories list a minimum of 5 different sources. Add a reference list at the end that cites all the references used in the text. Social Responsibility and Sustainability Structures
Research the organization’s website, press releases and current job openings looking for evidence of a company focus on social responsibility and or sustainability. Analyze any other business sources that have evidence of the company’s focus (Forbes, Bloomberg, Wall Street Journal, Harvard Business Review, etc.). Sample questions to guide your research are:
• Is there a presence for sustainability on the organizations Website? Is it mentioned in the Mission Statement?
• Look for lawsuits (perhaps class action?) or noncompliance fines that the company has had to pay. Investigations and probes into the company.
• Are there job positions dedicated to sustainability and corporate social responsibility? • What public awards or recognition has the company or employees received for
sustainability? • How does this company structure demonstrate a focus on social responsibility (people,
Research the organization’s impact on the environment. Sample questions to consider are:
• What are the efforts to reduce water, air, energy, solid waste, transportation usage?
• Can you show demonstrated savings, either in what they have already done, or proposals for the future?
• What the organization’s sustainability report shares on the environmental impact of the company?
• What efforts to reduce the carbon print of the operations has the organization taken?
Culture and Leadership Research how culture, gender, demographics are currently affecting the organization. Sample questions to consider:
• What is the percentage of minority group members on leadership positions? What is the turnover rate? What is the stock price and trends?
• Are there class action lawsuits by employees? • Are suppliers being treated fairly? Are consumers receiving a value for the money they
spend on the organizations product and or service?
Evaluation Criteria for Literature Review
Not complete 0
Lists sufficient number of findings, each finding with a reference, on the three research categories. For each category minimum 5 different sources are listed.
Lists sufficient number of findings, each finding with a reference, on the three research categories. For one of the categories there are less than 5 different sources are listed or some findings lack citations.
Lists sufficient number of findings, each finding with a reference, on the three research categories. For two of the categories there are less than 5 different sources are listed or some findings lack citations.
Lists sufficient number of findings, each finding with a reference, on the three research categories. For three or more of the categories there are less than 5 different sources are listed or some findings lack citations.
Does not turn in assignment or meet criteria.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.