Assignment instructions uploaded Textbook : Interconnections: Bowman J (2019). Interpersonal communication foundations and Contexts. Cengage Learning, Inc Non-verbal codes: Chapter 6, page 117-118
Assignment 5.1 Non-Verbal Communication Scavenger Hunt (100 points)
Spend time this week observing people including family, friends and strangers to find the following types of non-verbal communication:
· Examples of illustrators, emblems, adaptors, and regulators.
· Examples of how people use the four zones of personal space.
· Examples of clothing that reveals intentions or personality traits.
· Examples of the regulatory and expressive functions of eye contact.
· Examples of effective and ineffective use of emojis.
Provide a 1-2 page summary of your findings, including at least two examples of each item.
Kinesic Gestures, body movement communication.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.