One of the biggest challenges in nursing education is to develop culturally sensitive graduates. Although theory and lecture are appropriate to introduce cultural issues, the application of those skills is limited by the kinds of clinical experiences and patient populations students may treat
Islamic Culture (2 pages)
"Though it is the fastest growing religion in the world, Islam remains shrouded by ignorance and fear. What is the essence of this ancient faith? Is it a religion of peace or war? How does Allah differ from the God of Jews and Christians? Can an Islamic state be founded on democratic values such as pluralism and human rights?" (Reza Aslan, 2005)
1. Watch the video- Islam in America .
2. Write a two (2) page reflection about the video.
3. Your paper should be"
. Two (2) pages
. Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
. Include 1-2 references
Teaching Transcultural Nursing (1 page)
One of the biggest challenges in nursing education is to develop culturally sensitive graduates. Although theory and lecture are appropriate to introduce cultural issues, the application of those skills is limited by the kinds of clinical experiences and patient populations students may treat.
1. Read the Teaching Transcultural Nursing Through Literature article.
2. Answer the following questions:
a. Did you read any of the books listed in Table 1 on page 525 of the article?
1. If so, list the books you have read.
1. If not, place those books on your to-do-list for reading.
. Select one question from Table 2 and answer. Share your thoughts, knowledge and experiences.
Journal entry (1-2 paragraphs)
2. Write a journal reflecting on the article and answer the following questions:
a. Were you aware that under age marriage existed here in Florida?
b. How does that reflect in your cultural environment?
Our biases can be dangerous, even deadly — as we've seen in the cases of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and Eric Garner, in Staten Island, New York. Diversity advocate Vernā Myers looks closely at some of the subconscious attitudes we hold toward out-groups.
1. View the How to Overcome our Biases? Walk Boldly Toward Them video.
2. Take the Implicit Association Test (IAT) .
3. Post your reaction to the IAT results.
. Do you agree or disagree? Why? Why not?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.