Journal Entry: Operationalized Mission Statement
Without action, words are empty. Simply creating a mission statement does not guarantee progress or success. A good mission statement goes beyond words and becomes part of day-to-day operations. For this week’s Journal Entry, you consider whether the mission statement for your field experience setting is reflected in its day-to-day operations.
The assignment (300–600 words):
Write a journal entry that includes the following:
• Include specific examples that show how it is or is not operationalized in day-to-day operations.Without action, words are empty. Simply creating a mission statement does not guarantee progress or success. A good mission statement goes beyond words and becomes part of day-to-day operations. For this week’s Journal Entry, you consider whether the mission statement for your field experience setting is reflected in its day-to-day operations.
For my second week I followed the Clinical team around and did the intake and what issues was going with the clients as well ass new admits and discharge patients. Also I got to sit in all of the groups that they have .
The company is a recovery center for addiction:
Mission Statement: Our mission is to transform your life of addiction to a life of hope through inspiration, education, and support. a brief description of your field experience setting focusing on the nature of the setting’s work as it relates to forensic psychology. Then include the mission statement of the setting or one of a setting that is similar. Finally, explain how forensic psychology fits with the mission of setting. Be specific.
The cite is a substance reablitation center . The goal is to properly be able to access intake and learn the placement process for the clients that are sent there for legal reasons for clients .
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.