All questions require 1 reference and 350 words minimum. Price will be non negotiable please.
1.what legally constitutes exigent circumstances regarding searches and seizures. In addition, provide examples of police conduct that do not fall under the exigent circumstances rule and would therefore be in violation of the Fourth Amendment.
2. briefly discuss the impact of the Edwards Rule pertaining to police interviewing and interrogation. In doing so, briefly provide an overview of the U.S. Supreme Court case, Edwards v. Arizona, 451 U.S. 477 (1981).
3.briefly discuss the impact of forensic evidence on criminal justice case processing. In doing so, also briefly discuss biometric analysis as it may pertain to criminal investigations.
4.briefly list and provide an overview of a few of the different types of sex crimes. In doing so, briefly discuss how an investigator should approach a possible sexual assault investigation
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.