PRIORITISE TOP TUTOR
The a-s-s-e-s-s-m-e-n-t will be 2000 words long. Please see the questions shown in the screenshot. I will send you all info after being hired, eg PPTs, student access etc. Please send a draft in 12hrs -1 day time, day 2, and day 3 as well. + Will need to draft some questions to ask the teacher and revise base on feedback (Send bk ard in 1 day max)
AMN401 CHECKLIST FOR ASSESSMENT 3
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT PLAN
Your task is to develop a report detailing the current customer experience and offer at least three insightful, justified recommendations for the future management of customer experience. This involves:
· Conducting your own qualitative research into customers and CX
· One persona
· A CX journey map
· Three recommendations
PURPOSE AND OUTCOMES OF THE ASSESSMENT TASK
There is belief that strong positive experiences in the customer journey will lead to improvements in the bottom line, higher conversion rates at multiple touchpoints, improved customer loyalty and word-of-mouth (Homburg, Jozic and Kuehnl 2015). Therefore being able to manage the customer experience is a valuable skill.
This assessment piece also adds another two capabilities (developing a persona and constructing the journey map) to your skillset.
Business Capabilities (AoL goals): KS (1.1, 1.2), HO (2.1, 2.2), PC (3.1)
Related Unit learning outcomes:
1. Integrate the theory, principles and practices of IMC and apply it to a contemporary business context.
3. Apply research to develop a customer persona and map its journey across brand touchpoints for a client.
4. Communicate professionally and depict complex ideas in a simplified, visual form.
· DUE WEEK 13 – CHECK BLACKBOARD FOR DETAILS.
· 2000 WORDS (TABLES INCLUDED)
· PRESENTED IN A REPORT FORMAT
· SUBMITTED VIA TURNITIN ON BLACKBOARD PAGE UNDER ASSESSMENT 3
· You are not to contact the client for any additional information.
You need to present this assignment in a report format. You are not required to include an introduction or executive summary, but you can do so if you wish and if it fits within your word count.
Write this report as if the client was reading it. The look and tone of the report is professional.
Be mindful of the word count. Write succinctly and use dot points where appropriate. Tables are also acceptable.
1. RESEARCH INTO CX 10 MARKS
· You are to conduct research into the CX.
· Start with secondary research and find out whatever you can about the customer, the product and the experience.
· To do this, use databases like IBISWorld available through the QUT library https://www.library.qut.edu.au/search/howtofind/industrymarket/
· Then conduct some quick, easy, valuable qualitative research.
· This could include three interviews or an in-depth observation of the CX.
· Do not use surveys. It must be “rich” data that describes the multi-dimensionality of the experience – the thoughts, feelings, actions, senses and social relatedness.
· You can use direct quotes from de-identified participants as evidence for your research.
· Don’t forget to include your findings from your SML study.
· You must comply with the requirements of ethical clearance. Print up the participant consent forms and submit them with your assignment.
· Make sure that you reference where you got your information from. If you are discussing a particular website, make sure that you include the link. If you are referring to your interview results, then you need to reference your research such as “Interview with Customer 2, May 29, 20XX”. If the reader is unclear of where the information came from then you haven’t referenced correctly.
2. PERSONA DEVELOPMENT 10 MARKS
· Use the Five-Step process you practiced in Tutorial 2 to develop your persona.
· Make sure you provide a written description of the five steps – Who are they? What do they do? What are their needs or goals? What’s stopping them? What are their burning questions?
· Then use that description to build your Persona template. The template used in Tutorial 2 is provided on Blackboard, under Assessment 3.
· While there are a number of different types of personas for our client, you are to develop only one persona.
· Make sure that you paint a complete picture of the customer, including who they are, what they aspire to and what their pain points are.
3. CUSTOMER JOURNEY MAP 10 MARKS
· Map the Customer Journey for your Persona, described in Part 2.
· This journey should extend from pre-purchase to experience to post-purchase.
· Use the process practiced in Tutorial 5. This eight-step process is: 1. Start with research; 2. Define behavioural stages from the customer’s perspective; 3. Capture customer considerations; 4. Detail every touchpoint; 5. Map out the customer pain points; 6. Chart the changing customer emotions; 7. Consider what other detail can be added to the map; 8. Outline any opportunities for improvement.
· The journey map can be whatever shape or style you like. A number of alternatives are provided in the Tutorial 5 slides which are available on Blackboard under Assessment 3.
4. RECOMMENDATIONS 5 MARKS
· You are to present at least three recommendations for the client
· Make sure that your recommendations are relevant to managing the customer experience using IMC (not other, general marketing or product recommendations)
· You are to justify these recommendations using the findings from your research, your persona and especially the customer journey map. There must be a link between the research you conduct, the persona you develop, the journey map you chart and the recommendations you make.
· Make sure you address pain points or timing issues or customer satisfaction or any issues that emerge in Parts 1 to 3.
· Make sure that you are making recommendations for the future not focusing on what has happened in the past.
· Look at our Learning Advisor Carmen’s resources about how to make a recommendation.
5. PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATIONS 5 MARKS
· Is your report within the 2000-word limit? Referencing and the reference list are not included in the word count.
· At least six references, including academic journals and industry reports, are required in this assessment piece.
· Make sure you reference your secondary research sources or supporting evidence you include.
· Does your report read well and have you checked spelling and grammar?
· Consider the ‘so what’ rule. If you mention something in this report there must be a reason so don’t just make a statement, tell us why this is relevant or important to know.
· Have you included page numbers?
· Please upload this as PDF as this is a more professional format and you will avoid any formatting issues.
SUBMITTING YOUR ASSIGNMENT
· Check the due date and time on Blackboard in Assessment 3.
· Please don’t leave uploading your assignment until the last minute. Assignments might take a long while to upload if there is high demand in the system.
· If you do have issues uploading your assignment, email your Assessment 3 to your tutor before the submission time, otherwise we cannot accept it. Keep trying to upload it after you have emailed your tutor so he or she can mark it on Turnitin.
· If you have submission dramas contact the people at IT services straight away. That way you will have evidence that you have attempted to submit it before the due time.
· If you are unwell, or have an issue that makes it difficult to submit it on time (bad time management and lots of other assignments don’t count as an appropriate excuse) make sure that you apply for an extension before the due time. You have a couple of days to provide supporting evidence (like a doctors or councillors letter) but your submission of the application must be before the due date.
· If you have an extension, make sure that you email your tutor your assessment and also upload it on Turnitin. You MUST include your approval for late submission form.
· Any assessment submitted after the due date and time is an automatic zero. This is a QUT Policy.
Me (demographics and personality)
My job, skills and interests
My needs and goals
My pain points
My burning questions
My social environment
Three reasons for me to engage with product:
Three reasons for me not to engage with product:
AMN 401 IMC ASSESSMENT 3: CUSTOMER
• Write a 2,000 word report.
• Using research, develop a persona, a customer journey map and recommendations for IMC.
• Worth 40%.
• Due Week 13.
• A customer journey map tells the story of the customer’s experience: from initial contact, through the process of engagement and into a long-term relationship.
• Always identifies key interactions that the customer has with the organization.
• Talks about the user’s feelings, motivations and questions for each of these touchpoints.
• Provides a sense of the customer’s greater motivation. What do they wish to achieve, and what are their expectations of the organization?
Why this is important
• Belief that strong positive experiences in the customer journey will lead to improvements in the bottom line, higher conversion rates at multiple touchpoints, improved customer loyalty and word-of-mouth (Homburg, Jozic and Kuehnl 2015).
• Also adds another two capabilities (developing a persona and constructing the journey map) to your skillset.
Your assessment journey must include • Personas: the main characters that illustrate the needs, goals, thoughts,
feelings, opinions, expectations, and pain points of user. This is WHY they are interacting.
• Timeline: a finite amount of time (e.g. 1 week or 1 year) or variable phases (e.g. awareness, decision-making, purchase, renewal). This is WHEN it is happening.
• Emotion: peaks and valleys illustrating pain points, frustration, anxiety, happiness, satisfaction. This is HOW the customer is feeling.
• Touchpoints: customer actions and interactions with the organization. This is the WHAT the customer is doing.
• Channels: where interaction takes place and the context of use (e.g. website, app, call center, in-store). This is the WHERE they are interacting.
What the assessment asks for
• Research into CX
• Develop a persona
• Map the Customer Journey
• Recommendations for IMC
• Professional communication
• Find out whatever you can about the customer through secondary research.
• Use databases like IBISWorld available through the QUT library https://www.library.qut.edu.au/search/howtofind/industrymarket/
• Then conduct some quick, easy, qualitative research.
• Maybe three interviews, or a focus group, or observe the customer in-store or using the product.
• NO surveys. It must be “rich” data.
• Bring in your findings from your SML study.
Develop your persona
Apply the Five-Step process you practiced in Tutorial 2.
Step 1: Who are they?
Step 2: What do they do?
Step 3: What are their needs or goals?
Step 4: What’s stopping them?
Step 5: What are their burning questions?
Take the 8 Step Journey to build the map Use the process practiced in Tutorial 5.
1. Start with research
2. Define behavioural stages from the customer’s perspective
3. Capture customer considerations
4. Detail every touchpoint
5. Map out the customer pain points
6. Chart the changing customer emotions
7. Consider what other detail can be added to the map
8. Outline any opportunities for improvement
Make some recommendations for IMC
• The map not only shows the customer journey, it also shows the strengths and shortfalls of the company.
• Look at the pain points, the emotions, the opportunities for improvement.
• Consider the touchpoints and what might be reinforced or improved there.
• Make some recommendations on how the CX might be improved.
• Clarity and persuasion of written expression
• Appropriate use of references
• Justifying your argument
Practice and master this assessment piece by
participating in Tutorials 2 and 5
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.