The Covid-19 pandemic has necessitated that your organization leverage digital technologies. This adoption of digital technologies at scale has facilitated work from home for employees and improved workflow in the organization. Capitalizing on these gains the CEO sees an opportunity to build for the future and has created a task force that will focus on transforming business processes digitally in the organization. This is a major initiative that will have long lasting implications on the organization. You, in the role of a system analyst, have been selected as a member of the task force.
In preparing for the first meeting of the task force you realize the importance of setting the tone for this key project. A key challenge you foresee is the system development approach your organization should use for this project as there are multiple options that can be used for transforming business processes digitally in the organization.
Note: Answers to this question may be written in the context of the organization you work for or worked for at some point in time. For those students who do not currently work assume the organization is a small and medium sized organization (manufacturing or service or educational).
1. Specify which type of organization you are using for this assignment and a brief description of this organization. (150 words)
2. How would you convince task force members (who are non-technical process-oriented business managers) to use Agile rather than traditional system development approaches for the digital transformation? Identify three key arguments with justification for these arguments. (450 words)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.