I am a student/athlete from Morocco, and I am struggling in my Communication Theory class. My teacher is strict, so I find it hard to get good grades. Because of this, I need someone to help me with my homework.
It's due Monday 29/11, and I have attached the document below. Thanks.
Positive Deviance Paper (4 – 5 pages, formatted in proper APA style, 200 points)
Objectives: Working on this project will give you experience in
1. Researching communication concepts
2. Evaluating communication concepts
3. Writing about communication theory
4. Applying critical thinking skills to the writing process
1. Choose a single concept from one of the theories discussed during the semester.
2. Relate the concept to another theoretical concept from another theory .
3. Take the related two concepts and establish/demonstrate their importance to two of Pascale, Sternin, and Sternin’s initiatives in The Power of Positive Deviance: How Unlikely Innovators Solve the World's Toughest Problems, thereby signifying the centrality/importance of communication in human reality.
4. Research the concepts to support your thesis, using the bibliographies at the end of chapters and in the reference list at the end of your main course text as starting points. The bibliographies of the articles listed will provide you further sources, or you might want to consult with the librarians to locate additional materials. Five to seven academic sources are sufficient for this project. Textbooks and web-only sources are not appropriate sources for this assignment and do not count toward the source count. Sage advice : Stay away from Google (and other search engines) and Wikipedia. Learn how to access Communication and Mass Media Complete.
5. Write the paper in proper APA form ( please PLEASE consult the Purdue OWL).
6. Be orally conversant with your rough draft on TROIKA (paper review) Day.
7. Revise rough draft and turn in final copy through the course Blackboard page via the imbedded Turnitin.com link. Paper is due on Friday, December 3, 2021 by 9:30 a.m. (link will close at this time).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.