The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with the opportunity to identify one foreign criminal justice system, which you selected in Unit II (China Criminal Justice System), as the basis for your research paper. The research paper must reflect the concepts covered in this course.
Your research paper should include the elements below.
1) How is your foreign criminal justice system structured with its law enforcement, court system, and corrections practices?
2) How is terrorism and transnational crime addressed within the country’s criminal justice system?
3) How does this foreign criminal justice system follow the concept of comparative criminal justice?
4) How does this foreign criminal justice system compare to that of the United States?
5) Provide statistics for your foreign criminal justice system (charts or tables on crime or corrections).
Additionally, your research paper must meet the requirements below.
a) Your research paper must be at least four pages in length, not counting the title page and references page.
b) Include the four sources that were used in researching your topic in Unit II, and utilize an Online Library to find a minimum of one additional scholarly resource; also, reference the textbook (i.e., you should have at least six sources).
c) Include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
d) Conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
Follow APA Style when constructing this assignment, and make certain to include a title page and references page.
Norris, R., & Mullinix, K. (2019). Framing innocence: an experimental test of the effects of wrongful convictions on public opinion. Journal of Experimental Criminology, 16(2), 311-334. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11292-019-09360-7
Scherr, K., Redlich, A., & Kassin, S. (2020). Cumulative Disadvantage: A Psychological Framework for Understanding How Innocence Can Lead to Confession, Wrongful Conviction, and Beyond. Perspectives on Psychological Science, 15(2), 353-383. https://doi.org/10.1177/1745691619896608
Spencer, D., & Liu, T. (2019). Problem-Solving Courts in China: Background, Development, and Current Status. Taylor & Francis. Retrieved 29 April 2021, from https://doi.org/10.1080/15564886.2019.1595246.
Wang, J., & Liu, S. (2019). Ordering Power under the Party: A Relational Approach to Law and Politics in China. Asian Journal of Law and Society, 6(01), 1-18. https://doi.org/10.1017/als.2018.40
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.