The summary is basically a paper; but I do not require a formal paper with great academic rigor, nor a bibliography. Use in-text citations when possible. I do not require any specific style (APA, MLA, Chicago). Please keep from writing too informally. Make it “sound” like you are sharing your thoughts and findings with another professor you respect, and you want them to respect you. Keep it relatively simple. No stress. Know that you have looked at some of these already in videos or articles provided.
Summarize what you find on the following topics:
• P.L. 280
• Indians Arts and Crafts Act of 1990
• Criteria for being a federally recognized tribe
• Termination Act of 1953
• Child Welfare Act
• Indian Religious Freedom Act
• Great Law of Peace
The most important thing to include is: write two questions you can ask based on what is not clear or explicitly explained. Also include two critical thinking questions you can make up (use the critical thinking questions sheets to help guide those). CHOOSE A FEW OF THE LAWS/ACTS/POLICIES THAT ARE OF THE MOST INTEREST TO YOU. That means apply the questions to two of them or up to all eight
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.