Thinking about the central tenets of the world’s major religions, such as the Jewish requirement to love God and do good deeds; the Christian prescription to follow the “golden rule;” the Buddhist emphasis on, among other things, right belief, right resolve, and right conduct; and the Confucian principle of “treating those who are subordinate to you as you would like to be treated by people superior to yourself,” list and discuss all the similarities between the world’s major religions.
What beliefs and practices do they have in common?
What guidelines for everyday life do they share?
What similar emotional comforts do they provide for their followers and their society?
Finally, what makes Christianity different in its emphasis on faith rather than works?
Discussion Board Check – List
How can I maximize my points on discussion assignments?
1. Read the prompt carefully. 2. Exceed the minimum word count of 550-650 words (with the exception of discussion 1). 3. Read/view any and all article links and embedded videos in the prompt, if applicable. 4. Answer all the questions included in the prompt and support your claims with reference/s
to the reading/s. 5. Use details and examples from your own life and the world around you to connect the
course material with personal and current events. 6. Utilize the appropriate terminology and concepts learned in class via the required
readings, videos (if applicable) plus any articles or sources you find on your own that exemplify your point.
7. Support your statements, claims and opinions. 8. Spell-check. Grammar-check. Use proper punctuation and capitalization. Utilize
paragraphs. 9. Respond to at least two posts made by your peers. Make sure your responses are
thoughtful, intelligent and contribute to the ongoing dialogue. 10. Plan ahead and manage your time wisely.
Use this information as a check-list for each and every discussion post you submit.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.