Using the classroom resources or University Online Library, research the tympanic membrane and the thyroid gland. In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, address each of the following criteria.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
SOAP documentation is a problem-oriented technique whereby the nurse identifies and lists the patient’s health concerns. It is commonly used in primary health-care settings. Documentation is generally organized according to the following headings: S = subjective data Example: What is the patient experiencing or feeling, how long has this been an issue, what is the frequency, intensity, duration, what makes it worse or better, any past history, family history, home monitoring results (BP, weight, glucose monitoring), etc. O = objective data Example: Results of the physical exam, relevant vital signs, what the nurse observes, etc. A = assessment Example: What is the nursing diagnosis or medical diagnosis (for existing problems), identification of the problem, etc. P = plan Example: What interventions are done during the visit, what is the follow-up, what medications have been prescribed or changed, what further testing or investigations are required, when will the patient be seen again, etc. Sample chart note: S: In for refills and review of diabetes. Home glucose monitoring – taking BG readings 3 times/week in morning only (fasting). Average BG 7-8. Has been trying to avoid sugary snacks but has just quit smoking so is finding this difficult. Walking 5 times/week for 30 minutes. O: Blood work – A1C 7.2 (was 7.3), LDL 1.9, Ratio 3. BP 118/70. HR 72 regular. A: Diabetes (A1C not at target) P: Provided with information on A1C, diabetes and targets. Provided with support and information related to nutrition and strategies to reduce sugary snacks. Reviewed blood glucose testing and will check postprandial sugars 2/week until next visit.
1. Encouraged to book eye exam 2. Due for foot exam next visit 3. Increase metformin to 1000mg bid 4. Repeat BW in 3/12 (annual inc nephropathy screening) – encouraged to check
glucometer with bloodwork 5. RTC 3/12
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.