Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed article less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 scholarly peer-reviewed article for DQ 2 must be cited using APA format 750 words for each topic DQ 1 and DQ2 It should be written separately include the http or DOI for all references used please Note: Please see reading references below:
What is the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath? Provide an example to support both and explain why they are good examples.
What types of policy strategies derived from rational choice and routine activities theories do you think would be most effective? Which types would be least effective?
Reading Assignment for the week
1. Read Chapters 4 and 7 in Introduction to Criminology: Why Do They Do It?
2. Watch “On the Trail of Evil: A Journey to the Center of the Brain” [Video file] In Films on Demand (2011).
3. Read “The Assumption of Rational Choice Theory in Alfred Adler's Theory of Crime: Unraveling and Reconciling the Contradiction in Adlerian Theory through Synthesis and Critique,” by Shon & Barton-Bellessa, from Aggression and Violent Behavior (2015).
4. Read “A Descriptive Model of the Hunting Process of Serial Sex Offenders: A Rational Choice Perspective," by Beauregard, Rossmo, & Proulx, from Journal of Family Violence (2007).
5. Read “The Unusual Suspect: The General Factor of Personality (GFP), Life History Theory, and Delinquent Behavior," by van der Linden, Dunkel, Beaver, & Louwen, from Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences (2015).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.