2121 unread replies.2121 replies.
2121 unread replies.2121 replies.
1. Write a 150-200 word response to the following question by Wednesday of this week:
2. In your opinion are great leaders born or bred? Choose someone from your personal life that you consider a leader. What character traits do they possess that make them great leaders? According to your leadership assessment, what type of leader are you?
3. Respond to at least two other classmate posts by Sunday with a meaningful reply that includes no less than 100 words. “Great job!” or “Well done!” are not meaningful. Instead, give details and explain your response.
4. For your initial post and responses please reference information from the course materials or other credible scholarly academic references.
5. Put your cursor in the Reply box below to start your reply to the topic.
6. Name your topic: Week One Discussion – Type Your Name.
7. Enter your text.
8. When complete, click Post Reply.
Aug 30, 2021Aug 30 at 4:53pm
In my opinion leaders are born. Leadership in my opinion is something that isn't taught because it comes form the mind and the heart its something that is already in you from day one. A leader in my eyes is my mother. As much as shes been through , at the end of the day she goes hard for me and my brother and she holds her head high because at the end of the day the way shes feeling is the way we are going to feel. my mother speaks wisdom and knowledge to my and my brother, i love her so much and as a women she grinds. Im a leader in my eyes, i hold everyone accountable and at the same time i uplift people and push them to go harder every day.
MondaySep 6 at 10:34pm
Week Five Discussion-D'Vante McKoy
In my opinion, great leaders are born. The reason that I said that great leaders are born is that great leaders are visionaries Born leaders are born with the ability to lead and have people follow them. A born leader is one who has the ability to lead a team to be very successful. Everyone can lead but not everyone can be a leader. A person has to have that drive to take the company to higher heights and take a great team with them.
The person in my life that I consider to be a leader is my father. He is the person who makes sure that he takes care of his family by working and paying the bills. He makes sure his children are well taken care of. He encourages me to go get a college education because jobs are hard to find now without one. He told me that if I wasn't going to college I had to find a job or join the military of my choice, but I was not going to just sit around and do nothing. I appreciate his drive to make sure I have a successful life. He is a great leader not because he is my father, but because I want to be a family man like him. I want to follow in his footsteps.
According to my leadership assessment, I am a self-development leader, I like to take my time to make sure I am making the right decisions for me. I like to learn new things to make me a better person. I tried to lead by example, I want people to be inspired by me.
Discussion Post Checklist
1. Provide an initial answer to each question (response to each prompt) directly. ( 1-3 sentences)
2. Provide reasoning/justification to the initial answer/response. This is where you use references to prove why your response is correct. (2-3 sentences)
3. Provide at least one example that supports the initial answer/response. (2-3 sentences)
4. Utilize APA Format
5. Include in-text citation for each reference used.
6. Include full reference at the end of the post
7. Use correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and COMPLETE SENTENCES!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.