You are the marketing manager of a small Life Insurance company in Waterbury, Connecticut called “iNsure Life Insurance Co.” The company specifically targets college students and young adults. You are tasked with creating a small brochure, no more than 2 pages, outlining the life insurance products that the company sells.
Due Date: 11:59 pm EST Sunday of Unit 5 Points: 100 Overview: You are the marketing manager of a small Life Insurance company in Waterbury, Connecticut called “iNsure Life Insurance Co.” The company specifically targets college students and young adults. You are tasked with creating a small brochure, no more than 2 pages, outlining the life insurance products that the company sells. Instructions: Create a small brochure that outlines the differences between a term life policy and a whole-life policy. The brochure should include, at a minimum, the following:
1. The standard policy periods that are applicable for each type of policy.
2. Premium determination (e.g., will the premium be leveled or variable). Remember, if the premium payment is variable, you are required to inform the Insured that their premiums may be higher closer to the end of the policy term.
3. Pros and Cons of each policy type.
You can use bullet points to highlight the differences between each policy type. Make sure you review the helpful resource in this unit’s resource section on “Designing a Brochure.” Requirements: Maximum of 2 pages. At least 3 reliable resources, including your textbook, and these need to be cited at the end of the brochure in APA format. Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before you write and again after you write.
FIN401 – Insurance and Risk Management Unit 5 Assignment – Chart Your Policy
Evaluation Rubric for Assignment
CRITERIA Deficient Needs Improvement Proficient Exemplary
0 – 38 points 39 – 51 points 52 – 64 points 65 points
Does not cover the assigned
topic; assertions are not supported by evidence;
paper is seriously lacking in
content and detail.
Does not do an adequate job of
covering the assigned topic; assertions are
weakly supported by
Sufficient coverage of the
topics; most assertions are supported by
Provides in- depth coverage
of the topics, assertions are
clearly supported by
0 – 5 points 6 – 7 points 8 – 9 points 10 points
Resources No resources were used as
Resources were used but
not reliable ones
Not enough resources were
Proper amount of resources were used
0 – 2 points 3 points 4 points 5 points
Paper Length The assigned did not meet the proper
The assignment didn’t have
almost met the paper length
had the proper length
0 – 11 points 12 – 15 points 16 – 19 points 20 points
Clear and Professional Writing and APA Format
Errors impede professional presentation; guidelines not
Significant erro rs that do not
impede professional presentation.
Few errors that do not impede professional presentation.
Writing and format are
APA compliant, and error free.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.