TOPIC: Unionization of Nurses in hospitals
I have attached an outline for the word document.
You have been hired as the vice president for operations for Intravalley Health. One of your first tasks is to educate the board of directors concerning the evolving nature of healthcare and how it impacts the health system.
Identify a professional or scholarly journal article that addresses a topic within one of these three broad areas:
· Change management, conflict resolution, strategic communication, preparedness, or crisis management in healthcare.
· Human resources specific to healthcare: physician relations, staff recruitment and retention, in-service training, policy-making and enforcement, counseling and professional development, credentialing, or unionization of professional staff.
· The patient experience and satisfaction surveys.
· Medical Tourism.
Access, review, and integrate the findings of the journal article into a 6-8 page analysis of your topic. Your exploration should include the background of the issue, relevant laws and regulations, and strategic and operational impacts on health services organizations.
The board of directors consists of preeminent social scientists, therefore your report should be delivered in APA format, including an abstract and references.
The page count pertains to the body of the paper only.
Unionization of Nurses in a Hospital Setting
October 12, 2021
*Will complete later*
Benefits of Unionizing
Healthcare Organizational Costs
· How can nursing strikes impact this?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.