You will craft a persuasive speech addressing a matter of public controversy that the audience should find salient and substantive. (Note: A public controversy, as defined by the text, is a matter that affects a large number of people and must be acknowledged and dealt with.)
You will pick a topic that constitutes a public controversy and clearly draft and speech employing supporting evidence to support your personal bias. This topic should be no that is argumentative in nature and not simply motivational. For example: “Stop smoking” is motivational – “Ban smoking in public” is argumentative
You will research your topic and cite a minimum of three different sources within your speech. Please use at least one reference source, one database academic article/reputable publication source, and one credible website source.
You must orally cite your sources during your speech and in APA or MLA style on a works cited page at the end of your outline.
Remember to use ethos throughout your speech (trustworthiness, preparedness, professionalism, ethics).
You must construct your speech so that it consists of an introduction, a body, and a conclusion. You should outline your speech in a climactic, problem solution, or motivational pattern.
Your speech should be 6-8 minutes in length and must be a minimum of 4 minutes or the effort will not qualify for credit.
Outlines will be graded using the following criteria:
• Introduction components, Thesis, main points/subpoints, and conclusion components are evident
• Is written in complete sentences or key word phrases that reflect adequate content
• Is in a proper academic format
• Has a Works Cited/Bibliography page and sources meet assignment criteria detailed above
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.