1. Your brother will receive €20,500 a year for the next 19 years as a result of a picture he has painted. If a discount rate of 13 percent is applied, should he be willing to sell out his future rights now for €172,000
2. Your sister will receive €19,500 for the next 20 years as a payment for a new song she has written. If a 10 percent rate is applied, should she be willing to sell out her future rights now for €160,000?
3. Your aunt’s employer was acquired by a competitor, and she was given a severance payment of €285,000, which she invested at a 6.5% annual rate. She now plans to retire, and she wants to withdraw €3,000 at the end of each year, starting at the end of this year. How many years will it take to exhaust her funds, i.e. run the account down to zero?
To be done in excel, using excel formulas
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.